A Dominican graduate is encouraged to be a woman of integrity who seeks Truth, VERITAS.
Embracing the Dominican program and aspiring to its ideals, she:
- Understands the importance of prayer in her daily life.
- Appreciates and understands the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Seeks the peace of Christ in her heart and in the world.
- Thinks critically and independently.
- Leads others with dignity and compassion, calling forth the best in them.
- Serves her community and works for justice.
- Respects life and promotes stewardship of God’s creation.
- Values learning and pursues excellence.
- Communicates effectively.
- Projects self-confidence in meeting the challenges of a changing world.
- Recognizes and cherishes the diversity in God’s world.
- Celebrates Dominican tradition and heritage.
- Preaches the values of the Gospel through her life.
Revised July 2022