This week, Dominican personnel enjoyed food, fun and wellness, compliments of the Dominican Alumnae Board and Association in appreciation of faculty and staff for all they do, each and every day, to make St. Mary’s Dominican a wonderful place.
- Monday featured breakfast, (compliments of Stephanie Douglass McGehee ’00 and owner of Blue Line Sandwich Company, 2023 Metairie Road), and festive décor, (compliments of hostess Katherine M. Johnson ’01).
- Tuesday’s lunch of delicious pizza was compliments of Alexis Arcemont ’10 and owner of Mo’s Pizza (1112 Avenue H, Westwego).
- Wednesday kicked off with specialty coffee, (compliments of Shannon Rodi Nash ’85, Re/Max Associates, and Jeanne Guilbault Zinsel ’86, owner of Royal Blend Coffee and Tea House, 204 Metairie Road), followed by healthy snacks, (compliments of Shelley Mateu Cesulka ’92), and an afternoon stress-free break with mini chair massage, (compliments of Allied Chiropractic).
- Thursday’s hostess was Nancy Miller Glueck ’84. In the morning, there was assortment of baked goods (compliments of Yvonne Calvo ’82 and Marley Bankston Belou ’05), and CoolBrew (compliments of Danielle Boyce Batten ’89, Chief Marketing Officer, New Orleans Coffee Co., Inc.). There were fresh fruit and nuts through the early afternoon, (compliments of the Dominican Rosary Ladies); and mini chair massage.
- Friday was sweetened with a cornucopia of chocolates, (compliments of Jennifer Rosiere Bordes ’00, parent and owner of Lolli’s Chocolates, 1827 Hickory Avenue, River Ridge), and Bundtini’s, (compliments of Lee Pittman ’51, Janet Gaudet Emig ’78, Vallerie Maurice ’78, and Jessica Patrick Esteve ’99).