This past week, Dominican personnel enjoyed food and fun, compliments of the Dominican Alumnae Board and Association in appreciation of faculty and staff for all they do, each and every day, to make St. Mary’s Dominican a wonderful place.
- Monday featured breakfast, compliments of Twelve Seasons Catering/Mr. Mudbug and cookies provided by Vicki Arcement Rosenbohm (’88).
- Tuesday’s lunch was delicious varieties of pizza by Alexis Arcemont (’10), owner of Mo’s Pizza. An assortment of sweets were compliments of MoJo’s Sweets & Treats owner Melissa Ordoyne (’95).
- Wednesday’s breakfast offering was McDonald’s sausage biscuits, courtesy of the Alumnae Association. A jambalaya lunch from Rock ‘n’ Bowl was topped with a sweet array of desserts, compliments of Jeanne Silva (’65).
- Thursday morning bakeries, sliced fruit, and nuts were from The Dominican Rosary Moms, with specialty coffee compliments of Shannon Rodi Nash (’85) of ReMax.
- Friday morning snacks were compliments of Shelley Mateu Cesulka (’92) with Southwest Airlines. Patrice Keller Kononcheck (’98) brought homemade baked ziti and salad for lunch.
- SWAG provided by Meg Alsfeld Kaul ’02 of Raymond James.